更新時間 2019-04-17大 小 2.16GB
版 本 0.12.0最低版本 Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7
The official mobile version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is here!
App Store's Best of 2018 and 2018 Mobile Game of the Year at Golden Joystick Awards
Developed in Unreal Engine 4, it is a faithful port of the PC version, complete with all the maps, the classic 100-player mode, various arcade modes for quick and exciting matches, realistic ballistics and weapon behavior. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
"Absolutely remarkable" - IGN
"It's awesome." - Pocket Gamer
"Keeps players coming back" - Vice
- The official mobile version is a perfect replication the PC experience. Will you survive until the end in the 100-player classic mode?
- From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, play in these enormous and detailed maps with day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Striking and realistic visuals, as well as 3D sound effects over 7.1 channel audio. Also comes with high-fidelity real-time voice chat.
- Pick your favorite weapon from dozens of options and attachments, then be amazed at the realistic ballistics and weapon behavior as you fight till the end. And don't forget about the pan!
- Choose between the standard Third Person Perspective or the more immersive First Person Perspective.
- Lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game. Find your perfect ride and cruise towards the final circle!
- A large variety of game modes that deliver a different feel than the classic mode for those that want fast-paced games! And how about them zombies?
- Solo, Duo, Squad - you're just one tap away from players around the world!
- Powerful anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment.
This is not a game. This is a fight for survival.
* Requires a stable internet connection.
* PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6s or above and iOS 9 or above.
Apple subscription service
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$4.99 (first-time discount; subsequent price is US$9.99), renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
New Feature: EvoGround
- Replaces Event mode
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode
- More new modes will be added in the future
New EvoGround Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to Survive Till Dawn:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
New Feature: Companion System
- Enemies will not be able to see them, so there is no exposure risk
- Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others' information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings
- Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other's Spaces
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days)
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned
- Animation added for opening/closing doors
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas